Document Type : Full research article
Department of Environment, Kermanshah Branch, Islamic Azad University, Kermanshah, Iran
Department of Chemistry, Ahvaz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz, Iran
Department of Chemistry, Islamshahr Branch, Islamic Azad University, Islamshahr, Iran
In this current article, a chemical sensor was synthesized PbS functionalized with Gelatin Quantum Dots for Fenpyroximate. The measure of Fenpyroximate was performed using concentration (2.5×10-3 mol L-1), PbS Quantum Dot-Gelatin nanocomposites sensor, pH 6, and time 40 s, wavelength 328 nm. Under the optimum conditions, the detection limit linear range were obtained (0.02 to 20.0 µg L-1). The standard deviation of less than (2.0%), and detection limits (3S/m) of the method (0.02 µg L-1) for determination of Fenpyroximate, was obtained. The observed outcomes confirmed the suitability recovery and a very low detection limit for measuring the Fenpyroximate. The chemical PbS Quantum Dot–Gelatin nanocomposites sensor as excellent sensor in the practical application of Fenpyroximate related to residue management is in surface water samples.
- Xavier, M. Chandran, V. Vijayasree, N. Pratheeshkumar, S. Visal Kumar, Persistence of Fenpyroximate in Chilli Pepper (Capsicum annum L.) and Soil and Effect of Processing on Reduction of Residues. J. Pesticide Res. 28 (2016) 145-151.
- R. Desai, R.S. Sojitra, C.J. Patel, I.M. Maisuria, V. Kumar, Field evaluation for bio-efficacy of Fenpyroximate 5 EC against leaf hopper and spider mite infesting cotton and their safety to natural enemies. Adv. Res. J. Crop Improve. 5 (2014) 172-175.
- Malhat, H. Badawy, D. Barakat, A. Saber, Residues, dissipation and safety evaluation of chromafenozide in strawberry under open ﬁeld conditions. Food Chem. 152 (2014) 18-24.
- H. Abd Al-Rahman, M.M. Almaz, I.A. Osama, Determination of Degradation Rate of Acaricide Fenpyroximate in Apple, Citrus, and Grape by HPLC-DAD. Food Anal. Methods. 5 (2012) 306-311.
- Marahel, L. Niknam, E. Pournamdari, A. Geramizadegan, Application of electrochemical sensor based on nanosheets G-C3N4/CPE by square wave anodic stripping voltammetry method to measure residual amounts of toxic bentazon in water samples. J. Iran. Chem. Soc. 19 (2022) 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13738-022-02531-w.
- Malhat, A. El-Mesallamy, M. Assy, W. Madian, N.M. Loutfy, M.T. Ahmed, Residues, half-life times, dissipation, and safety evaluation of the acaricide fenpyroximate applied on grapes. Toxicol. Environ. Chem. 95 (2013) 1309-1317.
- L. Xu, C.L. Shengyu, L. Dajie, Z. Jinchang, F.Z. Zhigang, Z. Yu, Determination of Ten Pesticides of Pyrazoles and Pyrroles in Tea by Accelerated Solvent Extraction Coupled with Gas Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Chinese. J. Chromatogr. 31 (2013) 218-222.
- Malhat, E.S. Saber, S. Abd El-Salam, C. Anagnostopoulos, M. Tawfic Ahmed, Dissipation behavior of the fungicide tebuconazole in strawberries using liquid chromatograph tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS), a dryland ecosystem–based study. Int. Environ. Anal. Chem, 100 (2020) 1-19. https://doi.org/10.1080/03067319.2020.1830983.
- Halvorsen, C. Thomsen, T. Greibrokk, E. Lundanes, Determination of Fenpyroximate in Apples by Supercritical Fluid Extraction and Packed Capillary Liquid Chromatography with UV Detection. J. Chromatogr. A. 880 (2000) 121-128.
- S. Takla, F.M.S.E. El-Dars, A.S. Amien, M.A. Rizk, Analysis of Fenpyroximate Residues in Eggplant, Aubergine (Solanum melongena L.) During Crop Production Cycle by HPLC and Determination of Its Biological Activity. Egypt. Acad. J. Biolog. Sci. 12 (2020) 163-174.
- Yang, Ch. Sun, W. Zhang, The sensitive flow injection chemiluminescence method assistance with ultrasonic treatment for determination of Fenpyroximate in water samples. Food Anal. Methods. 7 (2014) 1703-1711.
- Geramizadegan, D. Ghazanfari, A. Amiri, Determination of Amount Herbicide Toxic Fenpyroximate in Surface Water by Analysis Molecularly Imprinted Solid Phase Extraction Method and Relative Error Assessment Using Artiﬁcial Neural Network Model. Int. Environ. Anal. Chem. 102 (2022) 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1080/03067319.2021.2001465.
- Ashrafi Tafreshi, Z. Fatahi, S.F. Ghasemi, A. Taherian, N. Esfandiari, Ultrasensitive fluorescent detection of pesticides in real sample by using green carbon dots. PLOS. ONE. 15 (2020) 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0230646
- Marahel, L. Niknam, Enhanced Fluorescent Sensing Probe via PbS Quantum Dots functionalized with Gelatin for Sensitive Determination of toxic Bentazon in Water Samples. Drug Chem. Toxicol. 44 (2021) 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1080/01480545.2021.1963761.
- Zhou, Y. Lin, M. Xu, Z. Gao, H. Yang, D. Tang, Facile Synthesis of Enhanced Fluorescent Gold-Silver Bimetallic Nanocluster and Its Application for Highly Sensitive Detection of Inorganic Pyrophosphatase Activity. Anal. Chem. 88 (2016) 8886-8892.
- Qiu, J. Shu, Y. He, Z. Lin, K. Zhang, Sh. Lv, D. Tang, CdTe/CdSe quantum dot-based ﬂuorescent aptasensor with hemin/G-quadruplex DNzyme for sensitive detection of lysozyme using rolling circle ampliﬁcation and strand hybridization. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 87 (2017) 18-24.
- Cai, Z. Yu, R. Ren, D. Tang, Exciton-Plasmon Interaction between AuNPs/Graphene Nanohybrids and CdS QDs/TiO2 for Photoelectrochemical Aptasensing of Prostate-Specific Antigen. ACS. Sensors. 3 (2018) 632-639.
- Y. Zhang, S.Z. Lv, Z.Z. Lin, D. Tang, CdS:Mn quantum dot-functionalized g-C3N4nanohybrids as signal-generation tags for photoelectrochemical immunoassay of prostate specific antigen coupling DNAzyme concatamer with enzymatic biocatalytic precipitation. Biosens. Bioelectron. 95 (2017) 34-40.
- Lin, Sh. Lv, K. Zhang, D. Tang, Optical transformation of a CdTe quantum dot-based paper sensor for a visual fluorescence immunoassay induced by dissolved silver ions. J. Mater. Chem. B. 5 (2017) 826-833.
- Knoblauch, M. Griep, C. Friedrich, Recent advances in the field of bionanotechnology: An insight into optoelectric bacteriorhodopsin, quantum dots, and noble metal nanoclusters. Sensors. 14 (2014) 19731-19766.
- Shokry, M. Khalil, H. Ibrahim, M. Soliman, Sh. Ebrahim, Acute toxicity assessment of polyaniline/Ag nanoparticles/graphene oxide quantum dots on Cypridopsis vidua and Artemia salina. Scientiic Reports. 11 (2021) 5336.
- Adel, S. Ebrahim, A. Shokry, M. Soliman, M. Khalil, Nanocomposite of CuInS/ZnS and Nitrogen-Doped Graphene Quantum Dots for Cholesterol Sensing. ACS. Omega. 6 (2021) 2167-2476.
- A. Ensafi, N. Kazemifard, B. Rezaei, Development of a nano plastic antibody for determination of propranolol using CdTe quantum dots. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical. 252 (2017) 846-853.
- Dos, M. Wai, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of PbS quantum dots stabilized by 1, 2-benzenedimethanethiol and attachment to single-walled carbon nanotubes. Ultrasonic Sonochemistry. 21 (2014) 892-900.
- G. Martyanova, S.B. Brichkin, M.G. Spirin, V.F. Razumov, Hanges in luminescence of semiconductor colloidal quantum dots CdSe@CdS by replacement of hydrophobic ligands with 1-thioglycerol. High Energy. Chem. 51 (2017) 350-355.
- Bouroumand, F. Marahel, F. Khazali, Determining the Amount of Metronidazole Drug in Blood and Urine Samples With the help of PbS Sensor functionalized With Gelatin as a Fluorescence- Enhanced Probe. Iran. J. Anal. Chem. 7 (2020) 47-56.
- Coester, K. Langer, H. Brisen and J. Kruter, Gelatin nanoparticles by two step desolvation-a new preparation method, surface modifications and cell uptake, J. Micro. encapsul. 17 (2000) 187.
- Khaledian, A. Noroozi-Aghideh, D. Kahrizi, S. Moradi, M. Abdoli, A. Haji Ghasemalian, M.F. Heidari, Rapid detection of diazinon as an organophosphorus poison in real samples using fluorescence carbon dots. Inorg. Chem. Communications. 130 (2021) 108676.
- Juskowiak, Nucleic acid-based fluorescent probes and their analytical potential. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 399 (2011) 3157-3176.
- Zhao, J. Zou, W. Shi, In situ synthesis and characterization of lead sulfide nanocrystallites in the modified hyperbranched polyester by gamma-ray irradiation. J. Mater. Sci. Eng. 121 (2005) 20-30.
- Bouroumand, F. Marahel, F. Khazali, Designed a Fluorescent Method by Using PbS with Gelatin via Quantum Dots for the Determination of Phenylpropanolamine Drug in Human Fluid Samples. J. Appl. Chem. Res. 16 (2022) 57-71.
- S. Shyju, S. Anandhi, R. Sivakumar and R. Gopalakrishnan, Studies on Lead Sulfide (PbS) Semiconducting Thin Films Deposited from Nanoparticles and Its NLO Application. Int. J. Nano. Sci. 13 (2014) 1450001.
- Yang, M. Liu, Y. Yin, F. Tang, H. Xu, X. Liao, Green, Hydrothermal Synthesis of Fluorescent Carbon Nanodots from Gardenia, Enabling the Detection of Metronidazole in Pharmaceuticals and Rabbit Plasma. Sensors. 18 (2018) 964.
- Hatamie, F. Marahel, A. Sharifat, Green synthesis of graphitic carbon nitride nanosheet (G-C3N4) and using it as a label-free ﬂuorosensor for detection of metronidazole via quenching of the ﬂuorescence, Talanta. 176 (2018) 518.
- S. Liang, L. Qi, R.L. Zhang, M. Jin, Z.Q. Zhang, Ratiometric fluorescence biosensor based on CdTe quantum and carbon dots for double strand DNA detection. Sens. Actuators. 244 (2017) 585.
- Farokhcheh, N. Alizadeh, Determination of diphenylamine residue in fruit samples using spectrofluorimetry and multivariate analysis. Food Sci. Technol. 54 (2013) 6-12.
- Dehghani, M. Shayeghi, H. Esalmi, S.G. Moosavi, D. Khah Rabani, D. Hossein Shahi, Detrmination of Organophosphorus Pesticides (Diazinon and Chlorpyrifos) in Water Resources in Barzok, Kashan. Zahedan. J. Res. Med. Sci. 14 (2012) 66-72.
- Sobhanardakani, P. Jamalipour, Determination of some organochlorine and organophosphorus pesticide residues in water of Gargar River. J. Env. Sci. Tech. 19 (2017) 224-236.